Create exciting and innovative applications of the Ministry of Sound logo.

The challenge is to demonstrate how the existing logo can be applied to different environments and media spaces. The brief is not to redesign the logo itself.
This blog is a record of my progress trhough the YCN brief set by The Ministry of Sound. I'll post updates on research, ideas and production progress.

DEADLINE : 27th MARCH 2009

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Guerrilla Advertising

I have been looking at various Guerrilla Advertising campaigns,and have come up with using different parts of the city that I could use e.g.
Zebra Crossings
Buses
Telephone Boxes
I think it has definitely made me think that we could use anything in the street, like Lamp Posts, Flower Beds, Walls, Windows. I think That my favourite thing is to advertise on the Zebra Crossings!!!


Here is a link to the website;

http://www.funnymos.com/guerrilla-advertising.html

1 comment:

banksybandit said...

How random is that? Not sure what its adding. There is some more of this guerrilla artwork on www.advertisingguerrilla.com if you can be botherd to visit it after this rather obscure example.