Create exciting and innovative applications of the Ministry of Sound logo.

The challenge is to demonstrate how the existing logo can be applied to different environments and media spaces. The brief is not to redesign the logo itself.
This blog is a record of my progress trhough the YCN brief set by The Ministry of Sound. I'll post updates on research, ideas and production progress.

DEADLINE : 27th MARCH 2009

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Zebra Crossings

I have found another campaign using Zebra Crossings. There are Quotes from Famous People like Poets and Artists are sprayed on the white rectangles of the Zebra Crossings, in Paris and in Barcelona.




And I also found these, they are in Siberia, I especially love the one with the bubbles.


Here is a link to Eye Magazine, that did an article on the installment;
Here is also a link to the offical website;
www.thinkdontthink.com


No comments: