Create exciting and innovative applications of the Ministry of Sound logo.

The challenge is to demonstrate how the existing logo can be applied to different environments and media spaces. The brief is not to redesign the logo itself.
This blog is a record of my progress trhough the YCN brief set by The Ministry of Sound. I'll post updates on research, ideas and production progress.

DEADLINE : 27th MARCH 2009

Thursday 11 December 2008

Talk with adam.

I had a talk with Adam this morning, gave me some good feedback.

If we go with a virus.

  • How does it spread - where does it go.
  • how does this get people to change their perception of the brand - how doe we show this in an exciting and new way.
  • The audience isn't responding to the brand, how do we change that


Adam told me to check out some other stuff that might help.

  • Offf in Lisbon
  • Ars Electronica
This talk really helped, I think Joss and myself have lost steam, revolving around the finish of the project without working the Concept properly.

No comments: